Magic Motorsport dealer in Romania selling cloned VCDS and cloning MPPS ?

Thread: Magic Motorsport dealer in Romania selling cloned VCDS and cloning MPPS ?

Senior Member Stage 2 ECU AMC Motorsport's Avatar

Default Magic Motorsport dealer in Romania selling cloned VCDS and cloning MPPS ?

Bogdan S, are you aware your dealer in Romania is selling cloned VCDS tools and cloning MPPS ? Just saw that on a romanian forum and i don't consider it to be good publicity for your company, especially because they sign their posts with MBTuning authorised Magic Motorsport dealer ...
    If you need proof, i will send you the print screens from the forum.

Administrator Stage 6 ECU CTW John's Avatar

I've already informed Phil/MPPS, you should send the details to Ross-tech as well.
    CMD/Tricore, Optican, Byteshooter, Byteshooter Truck, Kess V2, K-Tag, EVC BDM, Dimsport New Genius & MPPS masters. WinOLS user.

just sent Bogdan more info, let's see what he feels about this

Quote Originally Posted by AMC Motorsport View Post
    just sent Bogdan more info, let's see what he feels about this
    Wonder if you got any reply?...
    CMD/Tricore, Optican, Byteshooter, Byteshooter Truck, Kess V2, K-Tag, EVC BDM, Dimsport New Genius & MPPS masters. WinOLS user.

Senior Member Stage 4 ECU Tonino's Avatar

Bogdan S, are you aware your dealer in Romania is selling cloned VCDS tools and cloning MPPS ? Just saw that on a romanian forum and i don't consider it to be good publicity for your company, especially because they sign their posts with MBTuning authorised Magic Motorsport dealer ...
    Noting surprising,
    From world news stated that Romania is the leader on credit card, internet and electronics scams.

Chile lost his leadership few years ago since internet is free and very open in country full of corruption like Romania
    Regards .Tonino.

Senior Member Stage 4 ECU magicmotorsport's Avatar

Thank you for your infos, but you should contact directly trademark owner (MPPS and VCDS) if you have any proofs of illegality.

I dont know why you are contacting ME not AMT Cartech and Rosstech.

Also i would like to understand why insteed to contact me or them, you are posting same post on each european chiptuning forum.
    You supose i do not follow our topics? What are your intentions indeed?

MAGICMOTORSPORT is not involved in this case.

We already contacted our reseller requesting info about this issue.

Regards
    Bogdan Skutkiewicz
    Last edited by magicmotorsport; 01-20-2012 at 07:02 PM.

I think the original post was quite clear how I read it. clearer?

Quote Originally Posted by magicmotorsport View Post
    Thank you for your infos, but you should contact directly trademark owner (MPPS and VCDS) if you have any proofs of illegality.

I dont know why you are contacting ME not AMT Cartech and Rosstech.

Also i would like to understand why insteed to contact me or them, you are posting same post on each european chiptuning forum.
    You supose i do not follow our topics? What are your intentions indeed?

MAGICMOTORSPORT is not involved in this case.

Regards
    Bogdan Skutkiewicz
    and AMT were made aware of this already.

Until now nothing is clear.

Ive received email with 2 screenshoots in romenian language. But its not connected with our Romanian reseller in any way.

We already asked our Romenian reseller to investigate about it.

Reagrds
    Bogdan Skutkiewicz

I think google translate must be playing up today then...

Senior Member Stage 4 ECU Tonino's Avatar

Could you please give me info regarding VCDS i would contact Uve Ross personal, I know him since start his business.
    Regards .Tonino.

Quote Originally Posted by CTW John View Post
    I think google translate must be playing up today then...
    Could you please explain what you mean?

Regards
    Bogdan Skutkiewicz

Hello everyone !
    Sorry for not being here earlier, i didn't follow up on this thread and i didn't get a reply notification.

First of all I must tell you that i got a warning for my post on this forum from one moderator ... magicmotorsport. I wonder why ? my post was totally legit ... and i sent proof by e-mail. Does everyone else agree i deserved a warning ?

I sent Bogdan the two screenshots by e-mail and i got no reply instead. If Bogdan has any doubts that it was actually MBTuning their dealer who posted on that website, i can provide more screenshots when i was warning the two members of MBtuning ( the ones who signed theirs posts as Magic Motorsport official dealers and support ) i would tell Bogdan S ( i actually mentioned the name ) what they are realy all about. Not only they didn't care, but bazare ( one of the MBTuning staff ) actually sent me a very delicate to translate PM on another forum saying ... "what did I tell you ... nothing will happen"

Bogdan, it was your romanian staff posting ... the screen shots are very clear. Are you really telling me you have any doubts about this ?

Tonino, unfortunatly what you are saying about Romania is true, but there still are some guys here who run legitimate businesses. I am one of them.

If anyone needs any more info, i would be happy to provide it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Dear AMT.
    Photos sent by you are not evidence.
    However I received from our representative original equipment purchase documents which refute your statement about the action of clones.

If you have real evidence you should send them to owners of the cited marks. I am not a Romanian translator nor am I judge.

All this discussion is groundless and looks for provocations.

Romania is a credit card thieves?
    Following this reasoning can be very interesting to give opinions about Poles, Englishmen, Italians, etc..
    Let's be serious.
    Romania is a member of the European Union and there are valid legal rule the same as in other member states.
    I think it is unfair to generalize about a country's opinion on the basis of the characteristics of individuals.

Romania is a credit card thieves?
    Following this reasoning can be very interesting to give opinions about Poles, Englishmen, Italians, etc..
    Let's be serious.

I am surprised the behavior of the administrator. If the published photographs are evidence, and if it feels MAGICMOTORSPORT for accomplice in any way please kindly official say in the matter.

Otherwise, I think it is an obvious need to remove the entire topic as unfounded attack on MAGICMOTORSPORT company.

Sincerely
    Bogdan Skutkiewicz
    MAGICMOTORSPORT

Dear Sir, can you honestly tell me you like seing the magic motorsport brand next to some guy selling cloned VCDS and doing illegal VCDS updates for money ? Are those people worth being called official dealers ?

Today I received last part of the evidence from our dealer from Roumania.
    Now I am sure that:
    1. He use Original Equipment AMT Cartech MPPS.
    2. Use Original Equipment VCDs
    3. I found no proof that he sells clones.

If administratore forum has any doubt, please contact usfor evidence.

Best regards
    Bogdan Skutkiewicz

Of course they own original MPPS and VCDS, who said they don't? the accusations where that they clone it, and in order to clone them they need the orginals, don't you think ?
    you have not found any proof, yet i attached the print screens.