Yet another stock file from our worst enemy....

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Yet another stock file from our worst enemy....

Senior Member Stage 3 ECU

Default Yet another stock file from our worst enemy....

Did an Audi coupe 2.6 V6 today that has a 27C256 in a Hella ECU. (the code is in the Micro as it happens but....)

The guy had been to chippedUK who had charged him to re-map it via the ignition amplifier connector!!!!!!!

Can anyone help me find such hardware and software so I can remap cars via the ignition amp like he can?

Darn that Jason must be so much cleverer than the rest of us and the defence satellite engineer who owned the car.....

Please, anyone with an opinion (that is worth a damn), feel free to comment.....

Should we get a whip-round going to have him killed?..... only joking.....

forgot to mention that the audi is the fourth (out of four) cars I have had in from him and ALL of them have been stock......

Administrator Stage 6 ECU CTW John's Avatar

Mcdonalds do fries not chips
    Last edited by CTW John; 08-01-2008 at 10:58 AM.
    CMD/Tricore, Optican, Byteshooter, Byteshooter Truck, Kess V2, K-Tag, EVC BDM, Dimsport New Genius & MPPS masters. WinOLS user.

Member Stage 1 ECU

This guy sounds so convincing on the phone. I almost bought hardware from him, I think I may be happier that I didnt
    No I didn't forget to put those bits back in! It's race lightened, honest

Member Stage 1 ECU

Originally Posted by ChipWizard
    I can sleep at night knowing I have the respect of many people from whom I respect myself. That is worth much more than the discomfort of living a life ripping people off daily.

We need to employ someone to hammer all the forums where he trawls for work spreading the truth about him.....

I know it's selfish but he's no threat to me, I just realise he is a massive threat to the industry and needs to be stopped very soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I totally agree with you Wayne , I have no problem with competition , but when this desease goes around ripping off DEALERS and customers , its going to come back and burn us all , and i think its time for all of us to inform the public in forums , the same way he goes around like a bloody virus
    Attached Images Attached Images

Senior Member Stage 5 ECU

Funny how my post disappeared, THANKS John.

NOT

Quote Originally Posted by RS4biturbo View Post
    Funny how my post disappeared, THANKS John.

NOT

Sorry not aimed at you, the end of the thread was just deleted as we had complaints from a certain company and I got bored of listening them whining on the phone
    CMD/Tricore, Optican, Byteshooter, Byteshooter Truck, Kess V2, K-Tag, EVC BDM, Dimsport New Genius & MPPS masters. WinOLS user.

Senior Member Stage 4 ECU

Although the administrators and moderators of chiptuning forum - checksumm.com will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of chiptuning forum - checksumm.com, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

John DNA Tuningthe derv doctor

sounds normal, also heard he can flash a car with a demo version of winOLS!
    Also seen +54% fuel in truck files and ones that are stock

two more from me:

...he can flash write the early MS41 cars with OTP chips and his magic enables him to "emulate" and "live remap" old 330d with edc15 over the OBD port while the car is driving...
    Copperfield is a whimp!
    Don Pedro

Hey Jayson, what ever happened to the narrow wing Porsche Turbo? Did you finaly admit that you lied or do you still carry on with the mind it was a rare conversion, unlike the fact you bought the badge from the ebay?

Did your Wife enjoy the crotchless bodystocking you bought for her?

Many people have been looking at you, Mr Trubador, they remember your poor RAM, they remomber your Turbochargers, They remember your Ford engine and your Pistonheads Helicopter thread!!!!
    Last edited by Philip; 08-05-2008 at 07:22 PM.

Member Stage 2 ECU BigPerformance's Avatar

"Did your Wife enjoy the crotchless bodystocking you bought for her?"

YUK.

Thats just wrong.

The thought of him in a body stocking
    Byteshooter,MPPS,Dimsport BDM,Alientech,SerialSuite, FRC SP11,Kess,Galletto,PowerGate R,Swiftec,Unipatch

Senior Member Stage 5 ECU

I bet the majority of tuners on this forum have had something similar in their workshop from either the man himself or one of the dealers.

A few months ago one of his dealers swore black was white and told me he's seen him emulating civic type r ecu's on the bench with a few wires.

I pointed him swiftly to Hondata!

My point is, why the f uck do they get away with all this crap?

Octavia VRS the other day, they did 16 in one day. I had the car on the dyno, the boost curve was shocking which produced a scope stylee map which made a whopping 3hp over the stock map i loaded.

Not bad for 250 quid, plug in, select random files joined together with incorrect checkum, click write. Dyno but dont forget to make the trans losses MASSIVE.

FOOKIN JOKE yet everyone sits back and lets our industry get shafted. I got bored of cars coming in not tuned, or his customers crying because their car did not gain the 100000000hp he stated. Every time something went on a forum it was set aside or they would BS theri way out

Come on, sixteen cars in one day is easy if you don't actually do anything to them!

I can only manage two in a day at best, usually a late finish at that, what am I doing wrong......?

John DNA TuningEDC17

What he do or he dont is not big suprise, many of us has known this years.

But I can't understand how he can fool his re-sellers and customers day after day. Many of his resellers now but 2nd files from other suppliers to fix issues, they loose a lot of money and time.

Amazing friend, if I or someone else here would make same, we would be 6 feet under very soon.

Senior Member Stage 6 ECU car-power's Avatar

Hi,

This is not any news, if most of you read this forum you could see that long time ago, read this old topic:

http://www.checksumm.com/chiptuning/...highlight=335i

Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by car-power View Post
    Hi,

This is not any news, if most of you read this forum you could see that long time ago, read this old topic:

http://www.checksumm.com/chiptuning/...highlight=335i

Regards,

Funny rereading that I had to comment, none of the moderators will be online till Monday so please behave in this thread lol

Quote Originally Posted by John DNA Tuning View Post
    none of the moderators will be online till Monday so please behave in this thread lol
    I'm going out to buy some more popcorn then, will be an interesting weekend

ChippedUK in crappy power gains and lack of attention to detail shocker!

Dave

What is this?

Are u all getting to little of something or what ?

Stop this idiot posts and make this forum clean of things like that.

We all wants to have a place to visit, but not if itīs going on like this now !!
    Last edited by DFMSWEDEN; 08-02-2008 at 10:34 PM.
    Regards
    DFMSWEDEN