Changes

Thread: Changes

Administrator Stage 6 ECU CTW John's Avatar

Default Changes

There's been a lot of chaos on here recently and we've had to take a look at measures to move forward including a review of sponsors. With this I'd like to welcome Jim Conforti on board to help us moderate with a firm hand!
    CMD/Tricore, Optican, Byteshooter, Byteshooter Truck, Kess V2, K-Tag, EVC BDM, Dimsport New Genius & MPPS masters. WinOLS user.

Senior Member Stage 4 ECU rhitk's Avatar

John, all these new guys with questions in their first post about where to find ducks, help with clones etc are so annoying I wondered if I should quit reading the forum.

You've been talking about some screening before they get admittance, are you still thinking about that? If not, please please please do so!!!

If you need any help just contact me.

Br

Quote Originally Posted by rhitk View Post
    John, all these new guys with questions in their first post about where to find ducks, help with clones etc are so annoying I wondered if I should quit reading the forum.

You've been talking about some screening before they get admittance, are you still thinking about that? If not, please please please do so!!!

Br
    Yes and I think main core of us don't want duckduckduckduck searchers or the file loaders on here either anymore, nothing interesting gets discussed. A load of us should meet up at a trade show maybe and discuss a way forward? In the mean time there is a lot to do!
    CMD/Tricore, Optican, Byteshooter, Byteshooter Truck, Kess V2, K-Tag, EVC BDM, Dimsport New Genius & MPPS masters. WinOLS user.

Quote Originally Posted by rhitk View Post

Br
    I've changed registration just so we will approve all registrations and I've added some compulsory fields, we just need to go through all the permissions and existing users, I'll start that when I'm back from Paris on Friday

Junior Member OEM ECU

Quote Originally Posted by John DNA Tuning View Post
    Yes and I think main core of us don't want duckduckduckduck searchers or the file loaders on here either anymore, nothing interesting gets discussed. A load of us should meet up at a trade show maybe and discuss a way forward? In the mean time there is a lot to do!
    Im new here

Hope these changes dont jeopardise my existance here...

I for one am not interested in buying cloned tools or ebay mod files. Im currently doing extensive research so i can make in informed decision about the future.

Hope these changes dont outlaw the likes of me?

Thanks

Moderator Stage 3 ECU

John,

FWIW, I've started deleting "duck" threads (softly).

JC

Jim,
    Cool, if we can limit the duckduckduckduck removers, radio decoders and mileage correction types on here in general we can make it what it original set out to be.
    I'll send you some cheese

John

Senior Member Stage 6 ECU turborabbit's Avatar

welcome. hope you will be fair
    Golf MKII Fan, Scammer & Keyboard tuner