PDA

View Full Version : Word Kept.

thanos
10-02-2006, 05:22 PM
I think i have to congratulate admin and all of the moderators cause they kept their word.
I am watching the forum for 3 days and an other image is beeing displayed to the users.Well done.

imported_admin
10-02-2006, 06:02 PM
can you specify?

3 days is nothing in a forum life... :wink:
all foruns have their ups and downs, an it's normal to have some controversy related to many things, specially, moderator's behaviour. We can not please everyone all the time.

thanos
10-02-2006, 06:06 PM
I agree.I don`t need to specify though.Just check how they respond to all the new users.Very nice and helpful.I think the forum is in a good way.I am very happy. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D

imported_admin
10-03-2006, 12:09 AM
The forum has less than a year. So it's like a child. We had and still have many things to improve.

So what are the main areas to improve:
( I think everyone could give their oppinion)

* Start the advanced chiptuning area, and make real chiptuners share valuable information. Implement a good way to give access to users.
* Make users post more often, even the guys who already post a lot. The database is still small, believe me...So you can post a lot more.
* Improve ORIDB, maybe you could share and store other kind of information there.
* Publish and make sticky some kind of information to newbie's.

What I think we will never do:

* block the access to some areas to users, like others did. Here users will ever know the rules, and if they are valuable people to the forum, they can access those areas.
* We do not allow the promotion or sell of cracked or pirated software and hardware.