PDA

View Full Version : SwifTec- questions and answers

SwifTec
06-29-2007, 08:55 PM
Hi to all this great tuning community!!!!..........

This section was created with the intention of clearing any possible doubts that users may have about swiftec software.

So you have have any questions now you have a another possible way to make them .

yours

vcpowerteam

DEMO LINK : http://www.vcpowerteam.com/demo/SwifTecInstallerDEMO.exe

RSTuning
06-29-2007, 09:01 PM
Do you have any trial software that we can use?

I will give propper feedback:D

topshotta02
06-30-2007, 03:12 AM
i agree

such a pricey investment should have a demo

i dont know anyone that buys a car without test driving it first

jon
06-30-2007, 08:13 AM
they do on there site

SwifTec
06-30-2007, 01:35 PM
Do you have any trial software that we can use?

I will give propper feedback:D

Online you have demo version you can t try it .....

Its old version but this weekend we will put latest demo version with autosearch working.

Yours
vcpowerteam

turborabbit
07-01-2007, 07:43 AM
+1 request for demo version.
Ppl ask me about your software and I'm unable to give any feedback :(

SwifTec
07-01-2007, 07:44 PM
Demo link in 1st Post.....

yours
vcpowerteam

chip1
07-21-2007, 10:50 PM
DEMO LINK : http://www.vcpowerteam.com/demo/SwifTecInstallerDEMO.exe[/quote]

Can't get the demo to work. Has anyone had any similar problem?

Regards.

starTTune
07-22-2007, 12:02 AM
tryed demo looks good are you gion to put out a user guide for it and is it goin to work with pak files

craig

SwifTec
07-30-2007, 10:11 PM
tryed demo looks good are you gion to put out a user guide for it and is it goin to work with pak files

craig

Im finishing the manual we will put it online as soon as possible also we are going to upload new demo version with this latest development

bellautos
09-03-2007, 07:24 PM
Can i have a break down of the components of the swiftec software.

i can understand Vcswiftec is the main program.

Anualswift is the updates per year with 100 map/setting files ,
do we get the first year free when we pruchase the software Vcswiftec ?

Chqswift is the chq sum add on.

MapSwift , please explane its use , is it for creating our own setting/map files if we dont want to buy yours ? Do we still need this to tune a file if we dont want to create map/setting files ?

Vcswiftecgraph , i take it that this is 3D mode not present in the basic software ?
Does the basic software only have 2D and Text as standard ??

SwifTec
09-06-2007, 09:20 PM
Can i have a break down of the components of the swiftec software.

i can understand Vcswiftec is the main program.

Anualswift is the updates per year with 100 map/setting files ,
do we get the first year free when we pruchase the software Vcswiftec ?

Chqswift is the chq sum add on.

MapSwift , please explane its use , is it for creating our own setting/map files if we dont want to buy yours ? Do we still need this to tune a file if we dont want to create map/setting files ?

Vcswiftecgraph , i take it that this is 3D mode not present in the basic software ?
Does the basic software only have 2D and Text as standard ??

Thanks for your interest.

I explain how swiftec works,

2000€ base software
800€ Anual fee ( this includes anual upgrades, 100 map files, and technical assistance)
200€ ( for each checksum but for the first time buy we make offer of 5 checksum for the price of one )

So for first time investment we are looking to 3000€

With this money is possible to start modifying cars with SwifTec

bellautos
09-16-2007, 07:42 PM
Thank you for your answer.

fastguy76
09-27-2007, 08:03 PM
Hi to all this great tuning community!!!!..........

This section was created with the intention of clearing any possible doubts that users may have about swiftec software.

So you have have any questions now you have a another possible way to make them .

yours

vcpowerteam

DEMO LINK : http://www.vcpowerteam.com/demo/SwifTecInstallerDEMO.exe

İnterested with your bdm.
Is your BDM just compatible with Swiftech sw , or others compatible Like Race, Winols , Ecm2001 or Map3d.

regards

EDC17
10-11-2007, 08:51 PM
Thanks for your interest.

I explain how swiftec works,

2000€ base software
800€ Anual fee ( this includes anual upgrades, 100 map files, and technical assistance)
200€ ( for each checksum but for the first time buy we make offer of 5 checksum for the price of one )

So for first time investment we are looking to 3000€

With this money is possible to start modifying cars with SwifTec

You have present over 50 passenger car ecu chksumm modules in your website. How you get total 3000€ as for a base investment ?

Lets say, someone needs 25 chks. He has to pay 21 x 200€ which means 4200€, then he need software (2000€) and annual fee (800€). Now we are talking about 7000€, not 3000€.

ccc.lll
10-12-2007, 06:50 PM
You have present over 50 passenger car ecu chksumm modules in your website. How you get total 3000€ as for a base investment ?

Lets say, someone needs 25 chks. He has to pay 21 x 200€ which means 4200€, then he need software (2000€) and annual fee (800€). Now we are talking about 7000€, not 3000€.

If you use a reader/writer interface that include checksum calculation, then you only need a few one in swiftec, so maybe that why :-)

EDC17
10-13-2007, 07:59 PM
If you use a reader/writer interface that include checksum calculation, then you only need a few one in swiftec, so maybe that why :-) Yes, I "think" what brand you mean and for sure you have just that ...

ccc.lll
10-13-2007, 08:22 PM
Yes, I "think" what brand you mean and for sure you have just that ...

Think you're right :)

EDC17
10-24-2007, 09:01 PM
Think you're right :)

But what you do if some has tool like BS and need your files with correct chks. Then you need buy "some" chks ... ?

p30esteves
11-12-2007, 12:58 AM
If you use a reader/writer interface that include checksum calculation, then you only need a few one in swiftec, so maybe that why :-)

No you are mistaken, every time that you wanna modify a file you need to have a checksum, otherwise suiftec will not let you modify your file, only in some edc16 you can do it.

ccc.lll
11-12-2007, 07:58 AM
No you are mistaken, every time that you wanna modify a file you need to have a checksum, otherwise suiftec will not let you modify your file, only in some edc16 you can do it.

Correct, but we do mostly edc16 and the few edc15 that are left here to be done we have the chksums for ;-)

ecupower
08-12-2008, 02:11 AM
the website don't work

SwifTec
08-12-2008, 06:52 PM
the website don't work

We had some server troubles. all ok on www.vcpowerteam.eu (http://www.vcpowerteam.eu)

Bencc
12-28-2008, 11:36 AM

No, you are mistaken too. If you're able to find maps so you'll be able to modify any file you want.

chucky
01-31-2009, 10:30 AM
Have Swiftec setting files for edc17/med17? What maps are they contain?

Marsao Lee
03-21-2009, 02:48 PM
I have been tried to contact in order to buy softwaresince last 6 month, But they didn't answer. Even I have been discuss about purchasing on the MSN, They ignore my request.. ha

Bencc
03-21-2009, 05:49 PM
I have been tried to contact in order to buy softwaresince last 6 month, But they didn't answer. Even I have been discuss about purchasing on the MSN, They ignore my request.. ha

Very astonish. Ask Manuel once again, as he has a lot of work may be he forgot but once you need something (help, support, explanations,...) he always answer.

Regards,

Ben

ElDiablo
03-22-2009, 12:26 AM
As long I know, swiftec still growing! Just look to them website - http://vcpowerteam.com/ (there's few releases in small time ago)

SwifTec
05-11-2009, 09:08 PM

Let me know what is your msn contact please i will sort u out imediatly.

Sorry if i didnt answer u it was completly unintended.

Yours
Manuel

GTODesign
05-27-2009, 12:43 PM
Hi Manuel,

Can I just confirm something here. If I have for example CMD that calculates checksum when writing, I can use your software and all setting files without the need for buying your checksum plugins?

SwifTec
05-27-2009, 01:53 PM
Hi Manuel,

Can I just confirm something here. If I have for example CMD that calculates checksum when writing, I can use your software and all setting files without the need for buying your checksum plugins?

U can use Swiftec and its setting files for some ecus like edc16 and edc16+ also med17 and edc17 without need to buy the checksums.

Yours
Manuel

Bohosh
07-26-2012, 04:29 PM
Hi Swiftec,
we have try the new version that: "New and fully tested DPF OFF solutions were developed for Mercedes Delphi CRD1.x, Nissan Denso, Opel Denso and Subaru Denso, also new algo for Kia/Hyundai EDC16C39 and some changes in many others..." with one Opel Denso ECU and it doesn't work. Any idea?

reddog
07-26-2012, 06:00 PM
The email they sent out last week. Have you emailed support?

2012-07-21, VACATIONS Starting from 25 July to 13 August 2012 our services will be limited. We would like to inform all our costumers that VCPowerTeam will be closed from July 25 to August 13 for summer holidays.
Costumers will still be able to download map files via our webserver and emails will be answered in 24-48h.
Back to the office on Monday August the 13th

SwifTec
07-26-2012, 09:47 PM
The email they sent out last week. Have you emailed support?
Hey reddog, thank you! :)
No, he did not, because he's not our customer(at least we do not know this company as our customer) and them file supplier also did not made it.

To Bohosh:
1. Please contact your file supplier to send you updated file done with latest (internal) Swiftec version 1.8.7.7, which available for active customers and included support for more variations of Opel Denso software.
2. If this will not help, please ask your file supplier to send us mail with original software, so we would with pleasure add support of it to Swiftec.
P.S. Sure there's procedure to correct remove DPF and we hope you were followed it.

Thank you!

ALS
01-21-2013, 03:52 PM
can you post a demo?
i'm interested to buy this sw

Powerturbo
01-21-2013, 06:36 PM
remove DPF
ich habe auch interesse daran bitte
preis und demo version

SwifTec
01-23-2013, 06:07 PM
remove DPF
ich habe auch interesse daran bitte
preis und demo version

HI

Please send us a email to info@vcpowerteam.com.

Or post here your email and i will send price list and swiftec information.

Yours
Manuel