PDA

View Full Version : Buyers that dont like to pay

car-power
03-21-2012, 02:44 PM
This topic is created to help suppliers choose carefully the guys that are interested in files but not interested in paying, here some examples:

Sasa from Revochip in Serbia / Pozega

Antonio from Sevilha/Spain

More examples will be add.(please dont put casual situations of 1 file, it must be more than 1 case)

Regards,

diga-tec
03-26-2012, 10:20 PM
Angel Tuning, England.
Going bancrupt with their ltd. and then keep on working with the same name, same people, same location.
Giving false informations to solicitors and buy tools out of the old company for ridiculous prices.

CTW John
03-30-2012, 01:11 PM
This isn't the first time Angel Tuning have gone bankrupt is it!

SPEEDINC
03-31-2012, 04:55 PM
if you don't let your customers pay in advance it's your own fault if you get ripped off, sorry if this comes down hard but i make everyone pay in advance and never had a problem ;)

0.33liter
03-31-2012, 06:46 PM
if you don't let your customers pay in advance it's your own fault if you get ripped off, sorry if this comes down hard but i make everyone pay in advance and never had a problem ;)

Oh ich verbeuge mich vor solchen Top Kaufleuten:) ...

Thanks for your good and very helpful Tip !

But this Thread is not for good Tips it is to show all colleagues that there are some Black sheep here in this business that do this only for thier benefit and this is I think not gentlement like.
Sometimes there are customers that have probs with paying ... so it takes some time but they pay. But these guys never pay !

So here updated List:

Angel Tuning, England

Rheinhessen Chiptuning RHCT Germany Mr. Ralf Tippner

ALFA TUNER
07-29-2013, 06:09 PM
This isn't the first time Angel Tuning have gone bankrupt is it!

Now according to this Ebay advert in which he is selling his "excellent files",he says he has retired all together
:mrgreen:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10-VAG-EDC16-U31-34-Master-Remapping-Files-as-used-by-Angel-Tuning-Originals-/231023867462?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item35ca187646#ht_1942wt_1328

powerengine
11-14-2013, 11:22 PM
From UK, FR-tuning and Danny "Danny Wilson" REMAPPER on skype<gttuning2009@yahoo.co.uk , dont return money and he´s works are fully duckduckduckduck

allcartuning
05-03-2014, 07:24 AM
Hallo Tuners,

just let the customers pay first before you send the stuff.

All this people stay alive becuase we providers are too lazy :)

First money than software !

nice weekend to all

br
mario

quattrotr
11-14-2017, 03:06 PM
John Scott from UK
Web: http://www.autoremaps.co.uk/
Phone: +44 7838 06 1000
email: exousia@live.co.uk and autoremaps@hotmail.co.uk

All began very well, he contact me on Whatsapp and said that he got my number from another cooperate and wants to work with my as file supplier. We begun to work and at the beginning he immediatly sent the payments to my PayPal account or even did prepayments. That continued for some months and we had no issues at all, he was happy with my works and so all went fine for over 6 months. After that he still sent me files but payment periods began to expand, for example we were doing 4-6 jobs during week and he paid at the end of the week Friday. Still all fine I never pushed him... After 9 months of cooperation,he always told me that he will always pay no matter what happens and was trying to earn my confidence, well he did. Almost 1 year past over this cooperation and as he had quite lot of unpaid pending jobs he disappear. Blocked all my phone numbers, does not reply my e-mails, also does not answer my phone calls.

So I just wanted to warn you and make aware of this thief and he is acting very prof and earns your respect and steals your works and efforts at the end!

Unlimited Tuning
11-15-2017, 09:08 AM

Angel Tuning, England

Rheinhessen Chiptuning RHCT Germany Mr. Ralf Tippner

http://www.rcp-solutions.ch/ (Roni Keller)