PDA

View Full Version : Forum Problems

vwmike2
02-10-2011, 04:29 AM
Probably about a week ago I went to sign in here and it was as if my account had vanished. Seemingly I hadn't been banned (I would think someone would tell you if that happened). I e-mailed and received no response so I made this screen name (the original being vwmike) and it was finally approved. So, I was hoping someone here might know what happened and if I can get my other account working again?

car-power
02-10-2011, 10:06 AM
Hi,

your old account(and some other users) was deleted by a problem in database of the forum and could not be restore, if you prefer you old name please register again and i will make it valid.

Regards,

Checksumm team

rc18t
01-29-2013, 11:46 AM
Hi

Anyone having trouble downloading originals? I tried to download original and it just opens new page as a blank gif file :(

tried on couple of different pc's too

car-power
01-29-2013, 12:26 PM
Hi

Anyone having trouble downloading originals? I tried to download original and it just opens new page as a blank gif file :(

tried on couple of different pc's too

Hi,

Itīs possible that during the next days the some features will not work 100%, we are upgrading the forum to a new and better version with some news, please sorry any inconvenience, itīs for a good reason.

Stay tuned ,

Checksumm Team