PDA

View Full Version : Registration for new users

car-power
09-26-2008, 12:03 AM
Hi,

Today i have clear around 100 users, most of them have made the registration with hotmail, gmail, yahoo, etc..., this users are not allow to make a registration, only users with e-mail from chiptuning company's or with special interest in this business, this last ones have to fill the reason why they dont want to show the details and put them on the registration field.

Regards,

Belz
09-26-2008, 08:35 AM
Good job!

Just a quick question though, I had a 'incomplete profile' message when I tried to read posts today. Turned out the 'Reason for detail hiding' field has to be filled in. Any specific reason this field is required?

Cheers,
J.

car-power
09-26-2008, 08:41 AM
Hi,

That field will be need only for people that dont want the details from his company show, those who dont mind with details just need to put "no reason".

Regards,

kelesha
09-26-2008, 10:01 AM
only users with e-mail from chiptuning company's or with special interest in this business, this last ones have to fill the reason why they dont want to show the details and put them on the registration field.
I am one from these who dont have yet company website and suitable email, i use gmail and yahoo emails(wrote both in profile) because i have them from over 5 years or may be more i forget...
Really my work is only in Bulgaria territory, all my clients contact me by phone or come to my service, i dont have international file buyers and i am not interested of that remote job too, so reason what i write in "why to hide details" field is Really cant see what i hide...

car-power
09-26-2008, 09:10 PM
Hi ,

We will try to create a part of the profile that will be only for the administration with the details for single persons, this way any trick or scam made by users we can identify the person to the "victim" of the scam.

Those company´s that are identify there is no need of doing anything.

Regards,

car-power
12-19-2008, 11:17 AM
Hi,

All new user must provide a valid website related with this business and a e-mail that belong to the same domain.(this information will be confirmed)

All users that will not provide this information will not be approved.

Regards,

Euroboost
02-19-2009, 02:12 AM
Well at last my webpage is online www.ebchiptuning.com :)

I changed the information on control panel but still don't have access to the forum, is there anything left to do?