PDA

View Full Version : Stepping down as Admin

CTW John
08-15-2008, 06:58 PM
Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd say I'm stepping down as Admin, I received a threat of violence earlier today to remove posts about a company in the uk. I don't own the site and never have and I don't intend to be responsible for cleaning up other peoples problems of their inadequacies or who they upset anymore, I'm nothing to do with the forum anymore other than a user. I have been to the police to report this incident along with phone numbers used and the individual and company involved so if anyone else receives any form of threat I'm sure the police will be interested. This kind of behaviour is totally unacceptable.

I have to say when an industry stoops to a level like this it's pretty clear how dodgy some of these people are and anyone dealing with these characters should be aware of the low life scum they are and the company they keep.

DFMSWEDEN
08-15-2008, 07:24 PM
Good Luck with your new status !!

ALFA TUNER
08-15-2008, 07:31 PM
I think John's absence as moderator will be missed by most forum users.
He kept some order in here.

jason@mtl
08-15-2008, 07:33 PM
What is going on.....

Someone out there cant take criticism....

Forums are surely there for freedom of speech....

If you dont want bad press then dont do bad sh*t .....

I dont post much on this Forum but read MUCH.... so I see what this is about....

Better not say too much though incase the heavies are sent round...

The Police take a real dim view on this type of behaviour and be sure they will follow up the numbers and leads you gave them.

New projects - "www.mafia-tuning.com" ?

EDC17
08-15-2008, 09:31 PM
I think I know "the company" you meant and things like threating is maybe all they can do because as tuning side they dont understand anything . . .

admin
08-15-2008, 10:00 PM
John, thanks for all your help.

CTW John
08-15-2008, 10:36 PM
John, thanks for all your help.

No problem, it is quite a big job looking after this but as you can understand I have no intention being threatened by a bunch of yardies representing a fat bald bird who swims in the water and eats french fries. I'll let the police deal with that

chipking
08-15-2008, 10:52 PM
Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd say I'm stepping down as Admin, I received a threat of violence earlier today to remove posts about a company in the uk. I don't own the site and never have and I don't intend to be responsible for cleaning up other peoples problems of their inadequacies or who they upset anymore, I'm nothing to do with the forum anymore other than a user. I have been to the police to report this incident along with phone numbers used and the individual and company involved so if anyone else receives any form of threat I'm sure the police will be interested. This kind of behaviour is totally unacceptable.

I have to say when an industry stoops to a level like this it's pretty clear how dodgy some of these people are and anyone dealing with these characters should be aware of the low life scum they are and the company they keep.

This is very upsetting to see this , and totally out of order , and Jay , i know you are reading this , if you didnt go around ripping people off you wouldnt be getting so much heat , nobody else in the tuning industry does .

An other thing , if i hear that John or anyone else on here is getting theats off you or one of your monkeys , ill Personally call around to your house in Broomsgrove and knock on your door for hugs and kisses

quack duckduckduckducking quack

CTW John
08-16-2008, 12:44 AM
I don't take threats lightly, more seriously, it has been mentioned that genuine information is needed regarding this nazi behaviour, no one should be threatened to be silent if their concerns are genuine, I will post every threat I receive regarding this individual to act as a record for the authorities pending further enquiries, please fuel their investigations(you fat c0ck sucker). Some people threatened are scared, others get fu_cking angry, now I'm angry :) . I'm not admin anymore, post what you like about these w4nkers guys, I hope the forum becomes public during this period and these posts are spread across every car forum who believe this fu_cking nazi's bullsh1t.

ChipWizard
08-16-2008, 01:25 AM
Sorry to hear you're stepping down over the behavoir of that pathetic t w a t.

I really hope him and his plastic yardies call round to see me at my place.

If he needs to pay some thugs to be his friends then it shows what a tosser he really is.

Bring your new found friends to me Jayson, I'll have a lovely reception for you all you spineless coward.

You make your bed........

fastguy76
08-16-2008, 08:09 AM
Hi everyone,

Sorry to hear u re stepping down from admin situation.... And the threads that ve been done to you... Whom they think they re ? I know they cant tune any 1000 cc na car as i ve seen but they re pretty good at gangsta tune and threatehing people ? Everybody has dark friends.. But the question is who has the darkest one ? He should watch his ass... Not You !!! ... Just know this Im with you and u re not alone.

Best Regards ...

Barbaros

stu @ m developments
09-18-2008, 01:42 AM
As administrator of a huge forum myself, i know how you feel mate as ive had a few rumbles with keyboard warriors myself. The industry is in a mess when crap like this happens, it saddens me. Please try not to let it get to you...

On a seperate note:
If the forum needs a temporary mod with plenty of vbull experience (I administrate scoobynet and passionford.com which between them serve over 8 million pages per month) then drop me an e-mail and i will gladly help out.

ronisc
09-18-2008, 06:59 AM
Hi,
John, thanks for all your help and the nice job you do.

Best Regards

Roni

fokusicar
09-20-2008, 07:49 AM
I don't take threats lightly, more seriously, it has been mentioned that genuine information is needed regarding this nazi behaviour, no one should be threatened to be silent if their concerns are genuine, I will post every threat I receive regarding this individual to act as a record for the authorities pending further enquiries, please fuel their investigations(you fat c0ck sucker). Some people threatened are scared, others get fu_cking angry, now I'm angry :) . I'm not admin anymore, post what you like about these w4nkers guys, I hope the forum becomes public during this period and these posts are spread across every car forum who believe this fu_cking nazi's bullsh1t.

John You are a LEGEND! :rolleyes:

...fat c0ck sucker... hi hi hi :cool:

CTW John
09-20-2008, 08:10 AM
I'm considering coming back, had a nice summer break :)

torquetronix
09-20-2008, 08:10 PM
Sorry to hear the news. Being from N.Ireland we are brought up in the
atmosphere of threatened violence .
Just remember how small they really are when they can't stand up for themselves but have to get their mates to fight for them.

Karma is a wonderful thing !

Thanks for all the hard work and I know you've helped me out in the past so cheers.

The higher up the tree you climb the bigger the fall.!!!!
Old N.Ireland saying but true.

Hard work is the only way up .
Guess they found out the quick way down.

lndshrk
09-21-2008, 04:36 AM
I'm considering coming back, had a nice summer break :)

You should definitely come back, John! :D

rhitk
09-22-2008, 11:09 AM

+1

This forum is not half what it was when you quit John. Please come back and don't let these people disturb you in your things allthough I realise its easier said then done...

tuninguk
09-22-2008, 05:29 PM
sorry to here all that john dont let the pricks get you down were all behined you post there number let all the lads on the forum give them a ring

chipking
09-24-2008, 03:58 PM
Jayson is still at chipped duck , he still answers the phone

tuninguk
09-29-2008, 07:12 PM
and jason is still a duckduckduckduckduckduck

CTW John
09-30-2008, 11:26 PM
Just for you Jim... yeah baby I'm back(In the words of Joey Tribbiani)

Got bored of being asked admin stuff all the time and of some idiots as per usual.

Kalu
09-30-2008, 11:27 PM
Welcome back John :)

turborabbit
10-01-2008, 06:07 AM
Welcome back with new nickname.

reddog
10-01-2008, 10:54 PM
Welcome back with new nickname.
Same here John. I have to admit I am so slow it took me 10 minutes to figure the CTW out:D