PDA

View Full Version : Crooked people..

BoostER
02-24-2007, 12:25 AM
Hi friends..

I think there are some crooked people in this forum. What do you think about it? I think admins should ban them..

Regards

car-power
02-24-2007, 12:44 AM
Hi friends..

I think there are some crooked people in this forum. What do you think about it? I think admins should ban them..

Regards

Hi,

Give some more information to Admin and i think that he do not allow that kind of behavior.

Regards,

jon
02-24-2007, 02:14 AM
more info let the rest of us know dont get me wrong there is a bit of bitchin goes on but is it that bad

Philip
02-24-2007, 04:15 AM
Name and shame? unless we can guess?

xtcaust
02-24-2007, 09:32 AM
why lower yourself to their standards?

Kalu
02-24-2007, 10:11 AM
Unfortunately even if they are banned you can't stop more of these duckduckduckducks joining the forum. Best to just ignore them..

CTW John
02-24-2007, 11:44 AM
Hi friends..

Regards

Anyone can pm us moderators with anything they think is suspect and we will look at it accordingly, of course we won't disclose who has told us about ths person in question. We have currently a user spamming our users about another forum similar to this one. The user has zero forum posts so I do think this is morally wrong myself, I also think it is quite sad....

BoostER
02-24-2007, 12:15 PM
I will explain the happening to admin. He can give name If necessary. Thanks four your interest.

Regards

ECU_Ghost
03-01-2007, 04:06 PM
Anyone can pm us moderators with anything they think is suspect and we will look at it accordingly, of course we won't disclose who has told us about ths person in question. We have currently a user spamming our users about another forum similar to this one. The user has zero forum posts so I do think this is morally wrong myself, I also think it is quite sad....

Hi, do you know what is sad ... look at this :

http://www.checksumm.com/chiptuning/check-beginners-modfile-t1997/index.html?p=14106

Instead of being helped he get laughs... sad very sad. and this repeats over and over. SAD VERY SAD. MAN.

If here don´t like beginers easy man, put a precalification exam for joining this forum. You´ll get rid of those "unwanted" users.
And yes Internet is great there are always other good forums to participate in.

and please don´t PM me anymore asking for other forums. I´ll close my account.

turborabbit
03-01-2007, 04:11 PM

http://www.checksumm.com/chiptuning/check-beginners-modfile-t1997/index.html?p=14106

Instead of being helped he get laughs... sad very sad. and this repeats over and over. SAD VERY SAD. MAN.

If here don´t like beginers easy man, put a precalification exam for joining this forum. You´ll get rid of those "unwanted" users.

and please don´t PM me anymore asking for other forums.
====
GET A LIFE !

I´ll close my account.
====
John, I kindly ask you to help this user closing his account.

CTW John
03-01-2007, 04:12 PM

and please don´t PM me anymore asking for other forums. I´ll close my account.

It's a fine line between keeping it a good open forum and a closed forum, it's hard to find the balance but generally I think it's not too bad on here.

turborabbit
03-01-2007, 04:22 PM
It's a fine line between keeping it a good open forum and a closed forum, it's hard to find the balance but generally I think it's not too bad on here.
====
But it's too bad to have that annoying fly always making noise and DEMANDING others to share information for free and when the answer is no, making more and more fuss... This is.. grueling, boring...

ECU_Ghost
03-01-2007, 06:25 PM
====
GET A LIFE !

====
John, I kindly ask you to help this user closing his account.

GET LOST, I´m not talking to you.

@John DNA Tuning, why the interest in keeping open to the public if only a group of no more than 20 may be 30 people get the thing going. Just open a private group in yahoo or whatever you want and invite this people.

CTW John
03-01-2007, 06:32 PM
GET LOST, I´m not talking to you.

@John DNA Tuning, why the interest in keeping open to the public if only a group of no more than 20 may be 30 people get the thing going. Just open a private group in yahoo or whatever you want and invite this people.

I'm not sure why you're telling us all how we should run this place? IF you're so upset with everyone here why aren't you on a yahoo group? Not meaning to be rude but don;t quite understand your point quoting me and slagging this forum off, you don't have to be on here, no ones forcing you.

ECU_Ghost
03-01-2007, 08:33 PM
Ok, i´ll try to explain the better i can as english is not my first language.

First: i´m not telling you how to run this place. just a suggestion as many users do. But of course as i´m new i don´t have the right to ask it. (I may understand that)
Second: I´m not upset with everyone. Just with some members that show NO RESPECT for newbies, forgetting they themselves were newbies some time ago.
Third: I´m not slagging this forum, again it´s only with the ones who act in a SAD way as i show in the exmpl. And be sure i can find many many more exmpls.

Believe me i´m not worried about this forum only for the people that with good intensions come here and are treated without respect (and i´m not talking about dirty words or something alike).

If problem is with kids that buy a tool on ebay and so called "pros" are afraid of them thinking they will "steal" their job, let me tell you that is a very poor way of thinking and only shows that some "pros" are not so confident of their work. otherwise there is no way a beginer could compete with a 20 year experienced pro.

Regards.

stevehayes01
03-01-2007, 10:11 PM
Ok I am new here and new to OBDII tuning as well. I have had good experience in the past working with LH Bosch chips and Eprom gang programmers so I do have some understanding of proms.

I just find it sad that people are that bothered by people who are new to the science of ECU tuning. Should we just blindly buy $10K in software/hardware and then when we figure it all out ourselves then come back by????

This thread is just very discouraging to me say the least :(

turborabbit
03-01-2007, 10:35 PM
Should we just blindly buy $10K in software/hardware and then when we figure it all out ourselves
====
1) You do not buy blindly. You may have noticed that there are some newbies which come and ask opinions with what tool to start having some targets in their mind. And you may have noticed that these newbies get serious answers without bothering, laughing etc

2) If you spend $10K, you do not figure out by yourself. You get documentation, you get support, you get training, you get ready and chewed info.

3) What is really sad, is that there are newbies, which come here DEMANDING support, DEMANDING info sharing and even DEMANDING respect. Not asking, DEMANDING. And support they want is for cloned tools, for which others pay thousands, and info they ask is for subjects that others spend holy sh1t of time to figure out, and respect they want is... because they just registered their nickname here... while others establish respect for years... The most common excuse they use is "hey, you were newbie too", and that's exactly why they are becoming clowns, just because everyone remembers how he started and compares with how they want to start.

Once again I tried to be as clear as possible.

stevehayes01
03-02-2007, 12:21 AM
I think your missing my point here. All I am saying is that everyone has to start somewhere and everyone was a beginner at some point.

I dont expect anyone to give me anything I dont give them as respect or knowledge goes. In my day job I train people left and right and I feel that it only benefits me and my trade to help people out. This field is different in some regards and i know that giving away information is not 100% the best to ensure you keep your business going.

But I think that noobs are being generalized here as clowns as a whole but maybe I am just being over sensative... Who knows..:rolleyes: