PDA

View Full Version : Errors on the forum...

TECH-ECU
01-15-2006, 09:22 PM
To the admin:

I've spoted some errors here in the forum:

1st - I registered twice, because the first time after clicking on the link and activating my account, some time after I tried to login and it said there was no user with my nickname...

2nd - The private messaging system not working well, I've got an e-mail I had a private msg here in the forum and when I came here there was none...

Please check this problems, they are annoing... :?

EDIT: Also my reply's to some topics on the "sell" part of the forum disapeard... :?

imported_admin
01-16-2006, 11:22 PM
yes, some users already told me about the errors. They are happening since saturday night I think. The problems are now solved. The problem was related to some settings on the server. We were running the server on a balancing system, but for some reason some people were login to a forum, and others to other.

so when someone send a message to other people resolving the same server, it was ok. But if the user was login in to the other forum, the mail was sent but the user didn't see the message.

Sorry for that guys, it was not my fault.

So if you register since saturday night or sent or post something since that day, it's better check if it's still there.