PDA

View Full Version : Chiptuners Directory is now online

imported_admin
01-15-2006, 01:47 AM
Hi, another service is online, the chiptuning directory. This service is going to be the biggest chituning/chiptuners database in the world. you can submit your website's link to the databse in the correct directory and place a description on your company, services and products. The database is order by Region. You can go down your country and submit your site's link.

This link can be normal or reciprocal. If it is reciprocal, you must first place a link to www.checksumm.com on your website, and the specify the page url where the link was placed. Being a reciprocal link is good to get a higger google page rank and position on search engines, for both sites.

All links are reviewed for errors.
you can RATE, see details, submit a report of broken link or even see how many clicks there was on your link at checksumm.com.

There is a complete search engine, to look for specific information. So it is important to fill the description and products field.

I think that this will be a feature to make the site grow and get traffic and business to you. It is also an interesting service to all people trying to get a chiptuner near his residence.

Please take a break and use this new feature.

imported_admin
01-20-2006, 02:12 PM
I can submit some of the users sites, but I'm not able to write a correct description of all the services, and products (this feature is available).

So I suggest that you submit your sites do the correct category.

CTW John
01-22-2006, 01:59 PM
Where's the link?!

imported_admin
01-22-2006, 02:44 PM
from the forum you should click "checksumm.com" and that takes you to the site. Then you should see a "directory"option on the navigation bar.

You can also click here: http://www.checksumm.com/directory/index.php

CTW John
01-22-2006, 02:45 PM
Ah I'd bookmarked the forum page! lol

imported_admin
02-19-2006, 04:19 AM
There are more than 200 Companies listed on the directory. Please check if your company is missing.